Altova Mailing List Archives

RE: [xsl] Date YYYYMMDD format XSLT 2.0 (with string Update)

From: "Pankaj Chaturvedi" <pankaj.chaturvedi@--------->
Date: 9/17/2008 4:57:00 AM
That won't work if the string doesn't contain 'Update'.  I would modify
instead the end of the regex: '...( Update)?$'

I tried it earlier but wouldn't work.... Got my error missed ' before $.

Thanks a lot.

Pankaj

Confidentiality Notice:" This message and any attachment(s)
contained here are information that is confidential, proprietary to
IDS Infotech Ltd. and its customers.
Contents may be privileged or otherwise protected by law. The
information is solely intended for the individual or the entity it
is addressed to. If you are not the intended recipient of this
message, you are not authorized to read, forward, print, retain,
copy or disseminate this message or any part of it. If you have
received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately
by return e-mail and delete it from your computer."