Altova Mailing List Archives

[xsl] Commented contents not considered for XSLT Transformation.

From: "V.Ramkumar" <V.Ramkumar@---------------------->
Date: 8/30/2008 7:08:00 AM
Hi list,

I'm doing XSLT(2.0) Transformation XML 2 XML using saxon9. In my input XML
have some block of text commented, so it's not transformed/coming in output
even I match the comment. Please suggest.

In my XSLT,
<xsl:template match="comment()"><xsl:apply-templates/></xsl:template>

In my XML,
<!--<subsection id="ss1" level="1" type="introduction">
				<heading id="h0"
level="1">INTRODUCTION</heading>
common and clinically significant problem in combination therapy in the
prevention of recurrent variceal hemorrhage is unclear.</p>
for the subset of patients failing to achieve an adequate decline in their

Regards,
Ramkumar