Altova Mailing List Archives

RE: [xsl] Content negotiation in XSLT

From: "Houghton,Andrew" <houghtoa@-------->
Date: 7/21/2008 6:54:00 PM

I'm assuming that saxon:parse is just one aspect of the <body> element since
the example assumes that the element contains XML.  It would be possible for
the <body> element to contain a Jpeg image in the form of base 64 encoding and
one would use saxon:base64Binary-to-octets to manipulate or output the actual
image.

However, what about multi-part content?  It doesn't seem like the extension
function currently handles this possibility.  Looking at the examples I think
that a small change in the request/response XML could handle multi-part
attribute for the part's identifier.

Andy.