Altova Mailing List Archives

RE: [xsl] Better Way to Group Siblings By Start/End Markers?

From: "Michael Kay" <mike@------------>
Date: 6/23/2008 11:05:00 PM
Another possibility is to use xsl:for-each-group with group-starting-with.

I seem to remember that when I last did this, however, it turned out to be
easier using sibling recursion - that is, have each w:r element
apply-templates to its immediately following sibling.

Either way, processing Word XML using XSLT is not for the faint-hearted.

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/