Altova Mailing List Archives

Re: [xsl] apply-templates vs. call-template problem

From: "Greg Fausak" <lgfausak@--------->
Date: 6/16/2008 3:42:00 PM
The overhead is mostly due to open source usage
compliance issues.  Overhead issues also include
building, storing and executing java and libraries and classes
on the source and target platforms. Plus legal stuff (which I know
have been relaxed
recently).  I really like java, but, if I can get the job done without
it that would be simpler, hence better.

-g

--
Greg Fausak