Altova Mailing List Archives

Re: [xsl] Filtering new tags using XSL

From: "Mukul Gandhi" <gandhi.mukul@--------->
Date: 9/13/2007 12:41:00 PM
If the newly added <data> elements are exactly same like,

<data name="LBL_MM">
  <value>mm</value>
   <comment>MM</comment>
</data>

then I would say, to implement your requirement is impossible. There
is no way to tell the stylesheet, that what all <data> elements are
new.

If the <data> element's schema has some provision of the information,
like who added the information or perhaps a timestamp, then you could
filter information based on this attribute/element.

--
Regards,
Mukul Gandhi