Altova Mailing List Archives

RE: [xsl] node is in a nodelist?

From: "Michael Kay" <mike@------------>
Date: 6/19/2007 1:12:00 PM
Depends on the processor. Measure it and see.

At one time Jeni did some measurements and found that the count() method and
the generate-id() method for doing set intersection had very variable
performance on different XSLT processors, and that neither was universally
better than the other.

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/