Altova Mailing List Archives

Re: [xsl] null call of document function

From: Steve <subsume@--------->
Date: 4/9/2007 1:37:00 PM
Ok, thanks anywho.

Could you elaborate on the phrase "optimize away"? I understood it all
up until there.

-Steve

On 4/8/07, Michael Kay <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Sorry, but advising on application design is much harder than advising on
coding or debugging, and I really don't like doing it without knowing a lot
more than this about your requirements and constraints. And it then becomes
a consultancy assignment rather than a simple question+answer on a forum.

It's easy to spot when someone is doing things the wrong way, it's sometimes
much harder to identify the right way.

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/