Altova Mailing List Archives

[xsl] xsl:include-Problem

From: Torsten Scha&#xDF;an <schassan@------>
Date: 3/14/2007 8:48:00 AM
Hi,

I call my xsl from the command line (Saxon 8.8SA) and I want to use
<xsl:include> to load some variables. It worked before to include a
second xsl but now it doesn't anymore. Now Java throws

XTSE0165: java.io.FileNotFoundException: (Couldn't find file)

I've noticed a similar thread from Jan 06 ("<xsl:include> using relative
paths and Saxon 8") but there I find "only" Java methods.

As I am no Java programmer: What do I have to do? Is it really a Java
problem or Saxon as well?

Here's what I have and do:

My xsl (1):
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<xsl:stylesheet version="1.0"
	xmlns:tei="http://www.tei-c.org/ns/1.0"
	xmlns:h1="http://www.startext.de/HiDA/DefService/XMLSchema"
	xmlns:h2="C:\Programme\startext\HiDA4\data\katneu4-2006-10.xml">

<xsl:import href="tei_allElements.xsl"/>
<xsl:output  method="xml" encoding="UTF-8" indent="yes" />
<xsl:preserve-space elements="*"/>

<snip> here all templates </snip>

<xsl:include href="customize.xsl'"/>
</xsl:stylesheet>

My customize.xsl:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<xsl:stylesheet version="1.0"
	xmlns:tei="http://www.tei-c.org/ns/1.0"
	xmlns:h1="http://www.startext.de/HiDA/DefService/XMLSchema"
	xmlns:h2="C:\Programme\startext\HiDA4\data\katneu4-2006-10.xml">

<snip> some <xsl:param>s and <xsl:variable>s </snip>

</xsl:stylesheet>

And that's how I call the stylesheet:

java -Xms300m -Xmx1200m -cp
C:\Programme\saxonsa8-8j\saxon8sa.jar;C:\Programme\saxonsa8-8j
com.saxonica.Transform -novw -sa -a -o result.xml input.xml

Best, Torsten