Altova Mailing List Archives

[xsl] Likely a very stupid question

From: Joelle Tegwen <tegwe002@------->
Date: 10/20/2006 5:12:00 PM
I'm just trying to figure out XML and XSL.

I've been using this tutorial
http://www.w3schools.com/xsl/xsl_value_of.asp to guide me through as I
work on my own code.

I've got this http://rafb.net/paste/results/ObLbVH51.html schema

for this http://rafb.net/paste/results/dyNo4Q36.html xml file

and I'm trying to apply this http://rafb.net/paste/results/SOetCN41.html
xsl stylesheet

I get no values in my table, just the headers. I've even tried copying
and pasting their code and just entering the corresponding code for my
own document and I still get nothing.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks
Joelle