Altova Mailing List Archives

Re: [xsl] Re: summing attributes problem

From: "Dimitre Novatchev" <dnovatchev@--------->
Date: 10/28/2006 3:52:00 PM
Then the code you provided is different from what you tested with.

When I do the replacement in my code I get the result you described as desired.

I am using SaxonJ 8.7.3

--
Cheers,
Dimitre Novatchev

On 10/28/06, Kent Seegmiller <hookjaw20@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>   <total><xsl:value-of
>> select="sum(current-group()[self::po/@cases])"/></total>

>with:

><total>
>   <xsl:value-of
>        select="sum(current-group()[self::po]/@cases)"/>
></total>

OK. so I replaced that line but I still get the same error message
(FORG0001: Can not convert string "" to a double...)