Altova Mailing List Archives

[xsl] flat xml structure parsing

From: Jimmy <jimmy@-------------->
Date: 9/5/2006 9:02:00 AM
I have a given flat xml structure of which I have to build a
hierarchical structure. Following situation:

<document>
   <section>
      <paragraph name="start">
   </section>
   <section>
      <paragraph name="x">
   </section>
   <section>
      <paragraph name="x">
   </section>
   <section>
      <paragraph name="end">
   </section>
   <section>
      <paragraph name="x">
   </section>
</document>

I'm starting from the paragraph with the name "start" and have get all
the "x" (unknown how many) until the paragraph "end". So this leaves
every "x" following the end. Anyone got an idea how I can manage this?

Cheers
Jimmy