Altova Mailing List Archives

Re: [xsl] xtvd grouping problem (I think)

From: Bob Portnell <simply.bobp@--------->
Date: 9/9/2006 2:16:00 PM
I think I'm going to have to redo my key arrangement. In other words,
if I really want to loop on that <schedule>, then I need my key
statements to make that set for me. Which means something like
$schedSet select="key('name', $matcher, $ctxt)[MONSTROUS PREDICATE
REFERRING TO <tv:program>]

Ick. Is this really worth it to me? That's worth reflecting on. :-)

Bob P
simply.bobp@xxxxxxxxx

On Sep 8, 2006, at 2:56 PM, David Carlisle wrote:

Oooh.
http://www.jenitennison.com/xslt/

Jeni's a pretty standard reference for xslt 1 grouping but mostly in
xslt2 xsl:for-each-group takes care of things without the need for
tricky idioms.

David