Altova Mailing List Archives

Re: [xsl] Eliminating leading zeros

From: David Carlisle <davidc@--------->
Date: 8/21/2006 1:58:00 PM
>   If you don't know how many leading zeros there may be (but I guess
> you know, because you add them yourself),

oh I missed that. If the input is under your control then you can make
it look like

sorting on "stuff" will work the same way (as the string value of stuff
is unaffected by adding the padding markup, and then to render the
contents you use apply-templates together with
<xsl:template match="padding"/>

David