Altova Mailing List Archives

Re: [xsl] OT: Advice on Oxygen XML Editor

From: Kevin <app.eng.kev@--------->
Date: 7/7/2006 2:36:00 PM
I am also using Oxygen for my XSLT work at my company. I like it, the
interface is cleaner and nicer looking then some of the other editors.
The options are excellent and the debugging works great. It does
everything I need it to do and there are a lot of features I haven't
even touched yet.

I have tried trials of Stylus Studio and XMLSpy, but kept going back
to Oxygen not only because of it abilities but the price was better.

Good Luck.

On 7/7/06, Rick Quatro <frameexpert@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello All,

I am looking for a good XML editor and am considering Oxygen. If anyone has
any opinions or other recommendations, I would appreciate it. I apologize if
this question is not appropriate for the list.

Rick Quatro
Carmen Publishing
585-659-8267
www.frameexpert.com