Altova Mailing List Archives

Re: [xsl] How Handle Html Heading Tag using XSL

From: "Mukul Gandhi" <gandhi.mukul@--------->
Date: 6/27/2006 1:04:00 PM
Hi Byomkesh,
  I think I have understood your requirement (after drkm's comments).
I'll give it a thought, and post the solution (if I am able to solve
the problem).

Regards,
Mukul

On 6/27/06, Byomkesh <bkesh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Thank you Mukul for the help!

I have one problem. How handle the html h1, h2, h3 etc., coding. I would
like to close </h1> tag before start in another <h1> tag.

Example...

Input file
---------

<h1>Heading 1</h1>