Altova Mailing List Archives

Re: [xsl] Converting Flat XML to Hierarchical structure using xsl.

From: Ragulf Pickaxe <ragulf.pickaxe@--------->
Date: 11/14/2005 10:50:00 AM
Hi again,

> I want to get the output in Hierarchical order using
> the text().

Here, I suggest you Google "flat to hierarchical" +XSL.
You can also try David Pawson's site:
http://dpawson.co.uk/xsl/sect2/flatfile.html

Your solution works on a hierarchical structure, but alas, not a flat one.
Some following or following-sibling axis to use.

(From looking at your XML, the problem seems to be a little more
complicated - I refer to your "continue-numbering" attribute).

Ragards,
Ragulf Pickaxe :-)