Altova Mailing List Archives

Re: [xsl] second implementation of XSLT 2.0?

From: "M. David Peterson" <m.david.x2x2x@--------->
Date: 11/22/2005 10:34:00 PM
http://sourceforge.net/projects/gestalt/
I need to verify with Colin, but as of a few months ago the only parts
missing had to do with Date processing and -- shoot, can't think of
the other piece.  Colin?

http://sourceforge.net/projects/saxondotnet/
Saxon 8.5.1-based bits can be found at the following two links -- I've
updated the source to Saxon 8.6 and am working through a list of bugs
at the moment -- will post the updated bits once I have these
squashed):

http://www.x2x2x.org/downloads/saxon.net/Saxon.NET.0.1.8.51.bin.debug.zip
http://www.x2x2x.org/downloads/saxon.net/Saxon.NET.0.1.8.51.bin.release.zip

Oracle > http://www.oracle.com/technology/tech/xml/xdk/xdkbeta.html
(working draft dated 11th November 2002)

You already have Altova(support is there, although the .NET
capabilities from what I understand are but a .NET COM wrapper --
still that has nothing to do with whether or not the support exists,
and from what I understand it does.) and according to Dr. Kay's 2.0
title (page 9) Apache has said they are developing an XSLT 2.0 version
of Xalan.  Last October(a year+ ago) I asked Sam Ruby about this and
he acknowledge there was new activity in the Xalan space, but didn't
go into any specific's.

--
<M:D/>

M. David Peterson