Altova Mailing List Archives

[xsl] Removing attributes in a generic way ...

From: "Charles Ohana" <charles.ohana@-------------->
Date: 10/12/2005 6:53:00 PM
Hello,

I'm trying to remove some attributes in a generic way. see example below. I
need to remove all last_name attributes regardless of the node.

Is there a generic way .

Thanks in advance.

Original document
<root>
  <person first_name="Dave" last_name="Rowe">
     <person first_name="Sandra" last_name="Smith" />
  </person>
  <person first_name="Patrick" last_name="Sullivan" />
</root>

Expected output

<root>

  <person first_name="Dave">