Altova Mailing List Archives

[xsl] nodelist not recognised

From: "Touchtel" <omprakashv@----------------->
Date: 9/8/2005 5:15:00 PM
Hi,
        I have a variable which is a nodeset and when I try to
apply-templates to the nodes in the variable, Iam getting the error "Can not
convert #STRING to a NodeList!" using an xslt 1.0 processor. I have tested
with both xalan and saxon. The transform however works perfectly with
saxon-b8.2. Iam executing a similar apply-templates from another template
and that works fine. Iam receiving the variable as a param to a  template
that gets invoked recursively.

   could someone possibly let me know whats happening here.

cheers,
prakash