Altova Mailing List Archives

[xsl] How can I placed end tags?

From: aaron apigo <aaronjose_apigo2001@--------->
Date: 8/12/2005 6:29:00 AM
Hi All,

Can anyone help me to transform this XML,

<text:p>
<text:user-field-get
text:name="ce:author">au</text:user-field-get>
<text:span>
<text:user-field-get
text:name="ce:given-name">fnm</text:user-field-get>
</text:span>
<text:span>Jun</text:span>
<text:span>
<text:user-field-get
text:name="ce:surname">snm</text:user-field-get>
</text:span>
<text:span>Wang
</text:span>
<text:span>
<text:user-field-get
text:name="ce:e-address">ead</text:user-field-get>
</text:span>
<text:span>jwang@xxxxxxxx</text:span>
<text:span>
<text:user-field-get
text:name="/ce:e-address">/ead</text:user-field-get>
</text:span>
<text:user-field-get
text:name="/ce:author">/au</text:user-field-get>
</text:p>

<ce:author>
<ce:given-name>Jun</ce:given-name>
<ce:surname>Wang</ce:surname>
<ce:e-address>jwang@xxxxxxxx</ce:e-address>
</ce:author>

is it possible?

well as you can see, I used the attribute of
<text:user-field-get text:name="____"> as the name of
my tags. In my XSLT, I cannot get the data e.g.,

<ce:author>
<ce:given-name>
<ce:surname>
<ce:e-address></ce:e-address>

and since I cannot get the data, I cannot also
generate the end tags.

Please help.

regards.

aaron