Altova Mailing List Archives

Re: [xsl] Saxon for windows?

From: "M. David Peterson" <m.david.x2x2x@--------->
Date: 6/4/2005 6:27:00 AM
Interesting note regarding this Colin.  I specifically targeted Eiffel
recently as something to dabble in when my mind was getting mushy and
needed something new to think about.  My thought was that once I
reached a level of understanding that I felt comfortable with I would
play around with compiling Gestalt to .NET.

Have you spent any time in this area?

--
<M:D/>

M. David Peterson