Altova Mailing List Archives

Re: [xsl] CDATA help

From: Midsummer Sun <midsummer.sun@--------->
Date: 3/11/2005 6:14:00 PM
Thanks David.

So I have written..

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

  <xsl:output method="xml" indent="yes" />

  <xsl:template match="/">
    <xsl:element name="xsl:stylesheet"
namespace="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Transform">
      <xsl:attribute name="version">1.0</xsl:attribute>
      <xsl:element name="xsl:template">
        <xsl:attribute name="match">xyz</xsl:attribute>
      </xsl:element>
    </xsl:element>
  </xsl:template>

</xsl:stylesheet>

It gives me output :
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<xsl:stylesheet xmlns:xsl="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Transform" version="1.0">
   <xsl:template match="xyz"/>
</xsl:stylesheet>

Which is what I need.

Can you please comment whether the above syntax is the best way to start..

Thank you.