Altova Mailing List Archives

Re: [xsl] undeclared namespace error

From: "Aron Bock" <aronbock@----------->
Date: 3/22/2005 10:55:00 PM
Dan, you have at least 2 options:

a) when an user clicks a sort- or filter-link, post back, effect the
filter/sort and redisplay, or

b) when an user clicks a sort- or filter-link, use client-side [Java]script
to process and redisplay

both approaches have tradeoffs

Search http://www.topxml.com for sort or filter

Regards,

--A

From: Dan Chandler <daniel.chandler@xxxxxxxxx>
To: xsl-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [xsl] undeclared namespace error
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 17:42:09 -0500

Thanx all, I never would have found that on my own.  I have one other
question, kind of off topic but maybe someone can point me to a good
resource.  I now want to add filter and sort capabilities to the
application so the end user can filter and sort on any field.  I know
(kind of) how to do this by modifying the xslt file, but how do I do
it dynamically from within my ASP.net page?  In other words, the user
clicks on a link on my aspx page and I then need to add an xsl:sort
element to my xslt file.  Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Dont just search. Find. Check out the new MSN Search!