Altova Mailing List Archives

Re: [xsl] & and & issue

From: Mukul Gandhi <mukul_gandhi@--------->
Date: 2/19/2005 4:40:00 AM
I think if output method is xml, and you write
<xsl:text>&amp;</xsl:text> in XSLT, it will be fine..
or you can just write &amp; (without xsl:text).

But if output method is text, and you write
<xsl:text>&amp;</xsl:text> or &amp; in XSLT , the
output will be &.

Regards,
Mukul

--- Charles Ohana <charles.ohana@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>