Altova Mailing List Archives

RE: [xsl] Unparsed-text and character conversion

From: "Michael Kay" <mike@------------>
Date: 1/7/2005 6:31:00 PM
If your file does turn out to be EBCDIC, there's a list of character codes
supported by Java at

It might be that Cp500 is the particular variant of EBCDIC required (there
are as many EBCDIC derivatives as there are ASCII derivatives, so it's hard
to be sure!)

Michael Kay

These Archives are provided for informational purposes only and have been generated directly from the Altova mailing list archive system and are comprised of the lists set forth on Therefore, Altova does not warrant or guarantee the accuracy, reliability, completeness, usefulness, non-infringement of intellectual property rights, or quality of any content on the Altova Mailing List Archive(s), regardless of who originates that content. You expressly understand and agree that you bear all risks associated with using or relying on that content. Altova will not be liable or responsible in any way for any content posted including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in content, or for any losses or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of or reliance on any content. This disclaimer and limitation on liability is in addition to the disclaimers and limitations contained in the Website Terms of Use and elsewhere on the site.