Altova Mailing List Archives

Re: [xsl] xsl programming problem

From: "Joris Gillis" <roac@---------->
Date: 1/13/2005 9:35:00 PM
Tempore 19:36:43, die 01/13/2005 AD, hinc in
xsl-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx scripsit Jon Steeves
<Jon_Steeves@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

  I have a XSL programming problem I haven't been able to crack.
Hi,

Here's one way to do it:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
version="1.0">
    <xsl:output method="xml" indent="yes" encoding="UTF-8" />

<xsl:key name="bit" match="reg_bit" use="bit_name"/>

<xsl:template match="@*|node()">
	  <xsl:copy>
	  </xsl:copy>
</xsl:template>

<xsl:template match="related_bit">

	  <xsl:copy>

	  <xsl:attribute name="linkId"><xsl:value-of
select="key('bit',.)/@linkId"/></xsl:attribute>

	  </xsl:copy>

</xsl:template>

</xsl:stylesheet>

regards,
"Et ipsa scientia potestas est"  - Francis Bacon , Meditationes sacrae