Altova Mailing List Archives

[xsl] How to generate an XML log using xsl:message?

From: Stefan Wachter <Stefan.Wachter@------>
Date: 12/27/2004 10:19:00 AM
Hi all,

I would like to generate an XML log using xsl:message instructions. The
problem is that I am not able to generate well formed XML. Each
xsl:message instruction can generate an element in the output. Yet, I am
not able to enclose the output of the various xsl:message instructions
inside a document root element.

Does anyone have a solution for this problem? At the moment I can only
think about concatenating the output with a starting "<root>" and ending
"</root>".

Thanks for your attention,
Stefan Wachter