Altova Mailing List Archives

Re: [xsl] Is there a schema for the fo: namespace

From: "J.Pietschmann" <j3322ptm@-------->
Date: 11/20/2004 12:36:00 AM
Stroud Custer wrote:
Is there a schema for the Formatting Objects namespace?  I would like to
include some Formatting Objects elements in an XML Beans object, but I need
an schema reference to do this.

See the links mentioned here:
 http://xml.apache.org/fop/fo.html#fo-validate

The XSD will probably need a few adaptions.

J.Pietschmann