Altova Mailing List Archives

XForms and browsers

From: Roger <oxyme@---------->
Date: 7/4/2004 9:13:00 PM
I don't know if this is the proper list to ask this, but I suppose some
of you might point me in the right direction. I'm wondering if browsers
like Mozilla / Firefox and IE support XForms by now. Is there a
practical use for Xforms at the moment?

I cannot get the X-smile browser working on my Mac (OSX10.3). The first
page opens normally, but when I click somewhere, everything disappears.

Roger