Altova Mailing List Archives

Re: [xsl] Text markup for web forums, eg. [b]bold text[/b]

From: "M. David Peterson" <m.david@---------->
Date: 5/31/2004 8:48:00 PM
Sometimes the most obvious solutions are the ones that get overlooked.
Although you would obviously have to process this further for tags like
[QUOTE] and [email].  But once the conversion to XML has taken place thats
obviously not an issue.

Give me a sec to update the code and Ill repost a much more elegant
solution.

Thanks George!

<M:D/>