Altova Mailing List Archives

Re: [xsl] Problems with tables and large text

From: "J.Pietschmann" <j3322ptm@-------->
Date: 5/29/2004 12:50:00 AM
Antonio Santos wrote:
I'm developing with Stylesheet Designer (from XMLSpy). I have several tables
with text. But I have large words (for example thirty characters).

With FO there is a error: "System.SystemException: Area contents overflows"

I need that the word was broken at the end of the cell.

?overflow? ?wrap-option? ?hyphenate? ?Which one is the best?

THe overflow properties are not really implemented. Either
use hyphenation, or insert zero width spaces in long words.

J.Pietschmann