Altova Mailing List Archives

RE: [xsl] How to see the output of XSL in IE6 for debuging?

From: "Daniel Joshua" <daniel.joshua@------------>
Date: 4/28/2004 9:57:00 PM
Well the source is my XML with my XSL as a stylesheet, so I do not see the
XHTML.

Here's a bit more background on my scenario.
I use a servlet (actually a Strut's Action) to generate the output to a
bunch of IE6 on the intranet.
This servlet has 2 way to produce output, either (1) use SAXON to output
XHTML to IE6, or (2) output XML with XSL directly to IE6.

What I noticed was when using (2) the web page is displayed slightly
incorrect, so I want to find out why by viewing the XHTML source.

PS: I am trying to convert to (2) because I believe it will place less load
on the server.

Regards,
Daniel