Altova Mailing List Archives

RE: [xsl] Re: I believe!

From: kakridge@-------------
Date: 12/19/2003 1:07:00 PM
" Everyone on XSL-List intends to be polite and should be treated
politely in return."

I'm not so certain about that.  I was pretty upset by a response the
other day.  I kept it to myself though because I ended up getting good
feedback on my problem.  I know it's easy for me to get impatient with
people when they don't understand things that I think they should
understand.  Please don't forget about the rookies like myself.  I'll
stop asking silly questions eventually.