Altova Mailing List Archives

RE: [xsl] variable binding

From: Shipra Dingare <sdingar1@------------>
Date: 11/6/2003 1:23:00 AM
So then what does it mean to say that "variable bindings declared in
templates should be visible to descendants and following siblings"?
This is what it says in the specs.

Also, the whole reason I wanted to do this was because I am trying to find
the leftmost daughter of the element ng.
Is there a way to do this?  I have really thought about it a lot but can't
seem to find anything workable.
-Shipra