Altova Mailing List Archives

Re: [xsl] Recursive walk up tree

From: Wendell Piez <wapiez@---------------->
Date: 11/25/2003 1:44:00 PM
Dinesh,

At 06:12 PM 11/25/2003, you wrote:
Regarding doing my home work, I really did
and XPath is not easily understood :-(

In that case I apologize for giving you a hard time about it. The hazards
of e-mail and all that.

I wonder what about the question made it a tricky one...? There is a trap
there about the order in which the nodes are traversed, but that doesn't
affect your case.

Cheers,
Wendell