Altova Mailing List Archives

Re: [xsl] Recursive walk up tree

From: Wendell Piez <wapiez@---------------->
Date: 11/25/2003 1:44:00 PM

At 06:12 PM 11/25/2003, you wrote:
Regarding doing my home work, I really did
and XPath is not easily understood :-(

In that case I apologize for giving you a hard time about it. The hazards
of e-mail and all that.

I wonder what about the question made it a tricky one...? There is a trap
there about the order in which the nodes are traversed, but that doesn't
affect your case.

Mulberry Technologies, Inc.

XSL-List info and archive:

These Archives are provided for informational purposes only and have been generated directly from the Altova mailing list archive system and are comprised of the lists set forth on Therefore, Altova does not warrant or guarantee the accuracy, reliability, completeness, usefulness, non-infringement of intellectual property rights, or quality of any content on the Altova Mailing List Archive(s), regardless of who originates that content. You expressly understand and agree that you bear all risks associated with using or relying on that content. Altova will not be liable or responsible in any way for any content posted including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in content, or for any losses or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of or reliance on any content. This disclaimer and limitation on liability is in addition to the disclaimers and limitations contained in the Website Terms of Use and elsewhere on the site.