Altova Mailing List Archives

Re: [xsl] Trying to use Docbook transforms with Saxon7

From: Bob Foster <bob@---------->
Date: 10/6/2003 9:33:00 AM
Michael Kay wrote:
You are using a stylesheet that is designed to work with Saxon 6.5.x. If
you need to use XSLT 2.0 features you will have to convert it yourself;
otherwise just download 6.5.3 and run it with that.

Thanks. When trying to convert it to 2.0 myself, tho, I run into the
problem that none of the attributes of xsl:output accept attribute value
templates. What does one use in XSLT 2.0 when trying to dynamically
configure output paramaters like doctype-system, media-type, etc.?

(Before I saw your response I posed the same question in another reply.)

Bob Foster
http://www.xmlbuddy.com/