Altova Mailing List Archives

Re: [xsl] xsl variable - issue

From: Mukul Gandhi <mukulgw3@--------->
Date: 10/25/2003 7:18:00 AM
I guess, the XSL Template fragment posted by you is
right.. But some error ;-might be there-; in the XSL
context calling this template (i.e. -- <xsl:template
match="book">)

I wrote the following XSL (its complete with all
respects), to see what could be wrong with *the XSL
fragment* posted by you.. the following XSL written by
me works fine, and correctly executes the <xsl:if
statement ..

<xsl:stylesheet
version="1.0">
<xsl:output indent="yes" encoding="iso-8859-1"/>

   <xsl:template match="/root">
      <xsl:apply-templates select="book"/>
   </xsl:template>

   <xsl:template match="book">
      <xsl:variable name="contents-var"
select="contents"/>
      <xsl:if test="$contents-var/@isvisible =
'true'">
        <!-- do some processing -->
      </xsl:if>
   </xsl:template>

</xsl:stylesheet>

;-Hope you have already solve the problem;- . My
answer explains the problem, how I have understood
it..

All the best!

Regards,
Mukul