Altova Mailing List Archives

RE: [xsl] how to pass parameters down through nested templates using xsl:apply templates in a nested fashion?

From: "SANWAL, ABHISHEK (HP-Houston)" <abhishek.sanwal@------>
Date: 9/11/2003 12:43:00 AM
Thanks. :)

Got one more question.

Although I am currently learning it the hard way, what's a good
reference to examples/samples or a cookbook / tutorial to develop "test
expressions" which I so often require, know the logic but have
difficulty with syntax between () [] etc.

I do have your XSLT Programmers Reference 2nd Edition. It's kind of an
overwhelmingly large reference guide that I find difficult to go through
for quick "copy" and is perfect for someone who is better than me at
XSLT or for when I need to "get into the heart" of a particular nuance
of one of the XSLT language commands. (hehe.. I google more than looking
at it sit on my desk..).

I wish you had a CD or online version one could search through :)

Any non-reference "samples" suggestions?

I love to see small concise tutorials that give you the "essence" of the
syntax and the logic for combining things. Have yet to find something
like that for XSLT.

Abhishek Sanwal
HP - Houston Campus
abhishek.sanwal@xxxxxx