Altova Mailing List Archives

Re: =?iso-8859-1?Q?Re:_RE:_[xsl]_number_total_of_page?=

From: David Carlisle <davidc@--------->
Date: 7/7/2003 7:53:00 AM
I can't do that because, my XSLT scripts transforms a
  docbook file (XML) into Fo code, which is retransform in PDF.

yes exactly. That's the usual situation.

  And the only solution should be to add a sp&eacute;cific tag at the
  end of my documents, which is not clean!!

??? Why would you need to modify your source?

Just find the template that is making the main fo:page-sequence
and change it so that it looks like
<fo:block id="last-page"/>
</fo:page-sequence.

and then you'll know that your last fo:block has an id of last-page
won't you?

David