Altova Mailing List Archives

Re: [xsl] Finding immediately preceding node.

From: Betty Harvey <betty@---------->
Date: 6/2/2003 6:19:00 AM
Thanks Ken:

	Your example reinforces my theory that I was going
to have to rewrite the current model and use the 'for-each'.
I was trying to avoid rewriting some complex models but I
I guess there isn't an easy way of looking back at the
parent, then the immediate preceding node without the template
being in the parent node.

	Thanks again!

Betty