Altova Mailing List Archives

OT: [was] Re: [xsl] grouping by unique...

From: "Mike Haarman" <mhaarman@------------------>
Date: 6/18/2003 10:36:00 AM
From: "Michael Kay" <mhk@xxxxxxxxx>

> Americans are never wrong. But the way they pronounce European names is
> totally unpredictable to most Europeans.

Odd, considering how many of our names are European; something to do with the
Great Aggregating Function.  Here, pronounciation depends more upon the source
of the speaker than the source of the name.  And I live in a place where German
was the primary tongue 2 generations ago.

Mike Haarman *not* Hairman