Altova Mailing List Archives

[xsl] Re: Chain of XSL Transformations

From: "Dimitre Novatchev" <dnovatchev@--------->
Date: 6/27/2003 10:42:00 AM
Capture the result of a transformation in a xsl:variable, then convert its
RTF value into a regular nodeset (tree) using (in your case) the
msxsl:node-set() extension function, then apply on this result the next
transformation.

This is a routine procedure done frequently by many XSLT programmers.

=====
Cheers,

Dimitre Novatchev.