Altova Mailing List Archives

[xsl] External XML Doc help

From: "Karl Stubsjoen" <karl@------------->
Date: 3/17/2003 11:35:00 AM
Okay, I have the following:

<xsl:template match="myexternalxml">
    <xsl:copy-of select="document('myxmldoc.xml)//testint/test"/>
</xsl:template>

This works great... spits out all the xml in the document "myxmldoc.xml".
However, I need to loop through a nodelist within this document and I'm not
sure how to set up my templates to do this.  How would I, lets say, loop
through all test nodes in the following "myxmldoc" xml document:

<testing>
    <test>1234</test>
    <test>1234</test>
    <test>1234</test>