Altova Mailing List Archives

[xsl] RE: unbelievable often asked question

From: "Hubert Holtz" <Turnhose_alt@------->
Date: 1/2/2003 7:46:00 AM
Hy Micheal,

sorry for this dumb question, I have to admit I haven't read the specs so far.
I often visit tutorial-sites to get my informations (and now this great mail-list) and there was no "and", only a | for or.
I tried an "and" but not at the right position, so I asked this forum here.

Hope this helpes understanding this so often asked question.

Regards
Homer30