Altova Mailing List Archives

Re[3]: [xsl] sax or dom in XSLT procesing ?

From: Andrey Solonchuk <solo@-------------->
Date: 1/28/2003 7:44:00 AM
Hello Johannes,

I have no document now, i have data calculated by my program, and I
thinking in what format build input document for transformation,
in examples i found only transform SAX or DOM building from FILE,
and didnt understood whats input choise better.
I want not to save data to disk, but calculate data, build SAX or DOM
document from it, and invoke transformation.

JD> Hi Andrey,

JD> in your previous post you mentioned that you are using Xalan.
JD> Xalans installation has a sample directory which also contains examples how
JD> to feed the input document as SAX events or DOM tree into the transformation.

JD> Johannes

>>Hello Johannes,
>>
>>Tuesday, January 28, 2003, 6:12:44 PM, you wrote:
>>
>>ok, this tome I build tree with my data using as example extention
>>function node-set, realy I didn't understood what im building,
>>where I could see some examples how to create tree Sax or Dom

Best regards,
 Andrey                            mailto:solo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx