Altova Mailing List Archives

Re: [xsl] How to count elements on a page

From: Mete Kural <metekural@--------->
Date: 12/1/2002 7:41:00 PM
Thank you for your response Mr. Pietschmann.

Somebody made this suggestion if RenderX's XEP is used
as the XSL formatter. Do you think this is practical:

"the only reasonable way to do it is to generate .xep
output
(using com.renderx.xep.gen.backends.H4XEP producer, or

-at|-format at
at XSLDriver's command prompt) and then postprocess
it.
rx:pinpoint is a useful tool for implementing the
functionality."

Thank you,
Mete