Altova Mailing List Archives

Re: [xsl] namespace problems???

From: "SAL ROSALES Jr." <salrosales@----------->
Date: 11/12/2002 10:44:00 AM
Thank you very much for clarifying that. The problem
is, I'm using Microsoft's sharepoint in which this
particular file is involved, so I think I need to use
this namespace because they are using MSXML and my
managers will probably have a problem with the
download. Do you see any other way of getting around
this? If not, I'll just state my case.

Thanks again

Sal