Altova Mailing List Archives

Re: [xsl] xslt pagnation help...

From: Joerg Heinicke <joerg.heinicke@------>
Date: 8/12/2002 9:59:00 AM
Sorry, but I don't understand that. Is <option onpick="#card">More</option>
not enough? Do you need something like "#page0", "#page1" and so on there?

Joerg

Zoe Peng wrote:
Hi Joerg,
Yes. It's pretty much I need for my stylesheet.

position() 0-4 (on page 0)

position 5-10 (on page 1)
position 11-15 (on page 2)

The problem: when I click option [More], it needs to link to #card
which is from page0 to page1 and so on. The statement I use didn't
perform this functionality. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

--Zoe

I don't know exactly what your problem is, but I would suggest

merging

the both email message types:

<?xml version="1.0" ?>
<xsl:stylesheet xmlns:xsl='http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Transform'
version='1.0' >
<xsl:output doctype-system='http://www.wapforum.org/DTD/wml_1.1.xml'/>

<!-- declare param -->
<xsl:param name="Page" select="0" />
<xsl:param name="PageSize" select="5" />

<!-- start from here -->

<xsl:template match="/">

  <wml>

    <card id="message">

        <select name="MAILMSGCONTENT" title="MAILMSGCONTENT">

          <xsl:apply-templates
select="tm_email_client/email_session_config"/>

          <option onpick="#card">More</option>

        </select>

  </card>

</wml>

</xsl:template>

<xsl:template match="email_session_config">

  <xsl:for-each select="( user_email_msgs/email_msg |
default_email_msgs/email_msg ) [position() > ($Page * $PageSize)]
[position() &lt;= $PageSize]">

    <option value="{em_msg_subj}">

      <xsl:value-of select="em_msg_subj"/>

    </option>