Altova Mailing List Archives

[xsl] Can not convert #RTREEFRAG to a NodeList

From: Ming <myu@-------->
Date: 7/22/2002 2:59:00 PM
Hi,

This is the part of my stylesheet:

<xsl:variable name='record'>
                <xsl:value-of select="document(fullKey)/xmldata"/>
</xsl:variable>

<xsl:if test="string-length($record) &gt; 0">
                <xsl:value-of select="$record/*/info/title"/>
</xsl:if>

The variable record is just fine because I tried to print out from
screen and it looks just fine. But after I tried to use the
<xsl:value-of select="$record/*/ztisuab/ztitle/title"/>, it gives me the
error:

Can not convert #RTREEFRAG to a NodeList

This is very strange since I used the same way to access data in another
stylesheet and everything works just fine. I use the version for both
stylesheet:

<?xml version="1.0"?>
      xmlns:xalan="http://xml.apache.org/xalan"
      version="1.0">